joi, 20 octombrie 2011

You were everything, more than obsession

You were there when I needed somebody to be by my side and now I'm all alone with the stars in the moonlight sky I can't help but die  
little by little I'm dying a little for you.
You were one of a kind until you broke me down inside and now I'm all alone, all alone, I'm all alone. Tell me why do stars fall, tell me why do dreams never come true! Would you tell me the truth, if there's nothing to lose without you...You were everything, more than obsession the love that I sing aloud and now the love goes dark and everything goes black they turned out the lights, now we're back to back. Now we're back, back to back and everything we could've been has fallen apart.
How do you keep from, keep from feeling the pain? Faking that smile you don't want on your face and you keep on, keep on feeling the pain, it's the same, you feel the same. And your tears are like drops of blood falling from your eyes and it's harder and harder to stay alive. And what you once saw is gone, and you feel all hope is lost
But dont give up, no I wont give up .




Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."

-Oscar Wilde