duminică, 17 februarie 2013

No matter what you say about love I keep coming back for more. Keep my hand in the fire, sooner or later I get what I'm asking for.
No matter what you say about life I learn every time I bleed. The truth is a stranger, soul is in danger I gotta let my spirit be free.
To admit that I'm wrong and then change my mind, sorry but I have to move on and leave you behind.
I can't waste time so give me the moment, I realize nothing's broken. No need to worry about everything I've done, live every second like it was my last one.
Don't look back, got a new direction. I loved you once, needed protection. You're still a part of everything I do. You're on my heart just like a tattoo. Just like a tattoo I'll always have you
I'm sick of playing all of these games, it's not about taking sides. When I looked in the mirror didn't deliver it. Hurt enough to think that I could stop, admit that I'm wrong and then change my mind. Sorry but I've gotta be strong and leave you behind.  
If I live every moment won't change any moment that's still a part of me and you.
I will never regret you. Still the memory of you marks everything I do.


Just like a tattoo I'll always have you


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."

-Oscar Wilde