joi, 13 iunie 2013

When I believe in something, I go after it. It's very hard to tell me 'no.'

Don't let anyone or anything get in the way. Knock on every door of opportunity. Believe in yourself.

I appreciate what I have, but it’s important for me to remember who I am.

There's something sexy about a woman who's in control of her body

Underneath everything I’m a total rock chick. In my secret fantasy I am allowed to have bad ’80s hair and wear lots of leather.

"Sink or swim or you'll drown."

"I remember like it was yesterday First kiss and I knew you changed the game You had me exactly where you wanted and I'm on it"

Work hard, play hard!

"That bad girl power I got, I'll abuse it tonight, Cause tonight got poison on my mind."

My mind is RACING thinking about what is next to come! 

Pretty upset
Pretty broken
I feel so pretty
Pretty messed up



I'm a perfectionist, so when I'm in it, I don't know if things are good or not. I'm like, 'Is that good? Are you sure that was good? It could have been better.' Because for me, things can always be better. - , NS

I've fought my way to where I am and will continue to do so.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."

-Oscar Wilde