luni, 5 martie 2012

The last time.


she’s in the mirror, those eyes are closed.
i smile at her, but she’s not smiling back.
a perfect stranger, and the perfect side of me
i can see she’s crying, but i don’t feel a thing

i see her now, but i’ve done, i sort of gave her up for nothing
look at me, i feel so cheap,
i thought that this would lead to something!
why, tell me why, why would not believe in love so much?
do i crucify myself?

is not the first time i almost killed my world
but i almost gave up breathing, not for him to fall apart
is not the first time i almost lost my way
and turn myself against me just to make him stay.
 it’s not first time, but it’s the last time

i give it all for one
another broken promise, another picture on my pain
standing here for hours, cause it hurts so bad to seal
the … inside the mirror, there’s no one else for me!

why, tell me why, why would not believe in love so much?
do i crucify myself?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."

-Oscar Wilde