marți, 12 iunie 2012

Fuck around I might be yours

You love me, you hate me. I love that u hate me.

If you want me now celebrate the love that we have inside. Right here in my arms, everyday I fell I could live or die. If u realize, if you walk right out my life I can't seem to forget you. You know it ain't love 'cause when you open up inside I can't keep you from my eyes. You know it ain't love, why am I lost without your touch? You know it ain't love 'cause this feeling is too much.

Fight for you so bad. You just make me feel sad. I was wrong I did not tell u when i needed you. But i can't seem to stop dreaming with all these demons.

Chanches are one in a million. Destiny is something that you just can't cheat.

Why are you so bad this means a heart that burns the fire. Can make us higher, you just make me feel sad. "This was the best thing I could ever have" that's the word you said.

I was wrong I did not tell you when i needed you. Seet me free, why me?


Said you know it ain't love. Don't tell me when you know.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."

-Oscar Wilde