luni, 23 iulie 2012

Makes me wonder



Wake up with blood-shot eyes struggled to memorize the way it felt to hearing lies. People that made you cry. Feels so good to be bad, not worth the aftermath and after that, try to get you back. I still don't have the reason and you don't have the time and it really makes me wonder if I ever gave a fuck about you. Give me something to believe in 'cause I don't believe in you anymore. I wonder if it even makes a difference to try. So this is goodbye. Can’t stop my spinning head, decisions that made my bed and now I must lay in it. Deal with things I've left unsaid. Want to dive into you. Forget what you're going through, just get behind, make your move. Forget about the truth. And you told me how you're feelin' but I don't believe it's true anymore. I've been here before, one day, a week, a year, two years, three years and it won't hurt anymore. You caught me in a lie, I have no alibi to the words you said except that they don't have a meaning anymore.

 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."

-Oscar Wilde