duminică, 26 august 2012


And when would you realise, that you are perfect to me?

 And I know, even if we don’t talk, or whatever not, just because you’re with her,
you’re still in my heart, on my mind.
Such pathetic people like me.

 It’s almost that I wanted to tell someone that I FEEL SAD.
But no one would listen, coming to say, they all like to talk about themselves only.
And, if I’d to tell them, they’ll throw me words like,
‘Hey, you deserve better!’
‘Get over him"
Pfft, as if I don’t know about those.
I start wondering if I have just ONE friend, who’d understand how I feel about you.
I just can’t freaking get over you. ZOMG. And no one understands that.
People keep saying I deserve better, but no one is giving me what I deserved.

 I remember a year ago, we met.
 And, I talked to you about school, my dad, life, everything.
 I remember when my friends saw you
 I always knew looking back at those cry would make me laugh, but I never thought looking back at those laughs would make me cry.
 I woke up from my sleep with you on my head.
I smiled.
Like, a lot of things flashed back into my mind.
It was in the middle of the night by the way.
And suddenly I felt my face getting bit wet.
And I started crying.
I can’t believe it.
You have no idea, don’t you?
 Bet you’re totally clueless about how I pretend every time I see you.
Pretend to be happy and good and awesome with you.
Well, I am, sometimes.
Sometimes I am not good though.

Bet you know nothing about how I act happy seeing both of you together.
As I said, I will be blessing both of you.
And I will wish you happiness even if it means taking away mine.
I say it and I mean it.
Even if it hurts (;

I thought I got a replacement for you.
Cause I met someone really really special, turns out I was wrong.
But it’s okay, I am always wrong about boys.
I just want you to know if today was the final day of my brief and shitty existence and I could see one person, it would be you.

I think I might have made a mistake telling you how I feel because how I’m afraid that every time I talk to you, you might think I’m flirting or all the mysterious status update are for you and I don’t feel as comfortable talking to you as I was when you didn’t know it. Now when I’m near you I feel like I’m really vulnerable because you know how I feel about you. And the thing that sucks the most is that for you I don’t mean a thing. I am just another girl that likes you. I thought once I tell you I would feel happy again but guess what, I am wrong again.






 It’s the art of letting go, no longer holding on to the past, and looking forward to the future. But it’s not forgetting. It’s accepting life as it is. It’s moving on.

If you still remember these (;
I’ve decided not to let go on some things in life.
Some things, like, you.
You mean too much for me to let go.

 And, I wish you love, for this year, the years to come, and wherever life brings you to.
 And I can’t wait for God to put someone new in my life, like I totally know He would.

Be happy with her okay.
Just note, that no matter what happens, if suddenly you feel like the whole world means nothing and no one is for you, turn around, you’ll see a girl waiting there. She looks kind of pathetic though.

I love you.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."

-Oscar Wilde