sâmbătă, 28 ianuarie 2012

So sick of the drama.

You know they say every person is...unique. But, of course, because the balance of the nature must be... balanced, there are fakes too. Like the one and only who has always been steeling my ideas, even my words. You know that feeling when you get on somebody's blog and you wish you could see something that inspires you or crap like this. Well, the one and only has this thing and everytime I get on it's blog I have to read and see my ideas that she's pretending to be "her stuff". Like music, hobbyes, even the things that I say I like. Even my repast dress! Can you believe such thing? I wouldn't wish to anybody on this planet to meet a person like this. So full of fake things, build with a smile that's not her's. Oh wait I forgot, "she's a little rebel". So live your life you fake-person, but it will stop at a point. The point when you try to steel my life. So, like somebody said once "stop living my life and get your own!"
If you're such a brithish person, lemme' see if you can read what I wrote here and understand.
Have a nice my-life!:*

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."

-Oscar Wilde