miercuri, 9 mai 2012

He's my weakness

He pulled me closer, closer. My heart started the rush as my body wanted him. And then he pulled me closer, yeah, he said "you know you'll always love me, you, you'll always love me". And then I smiled. He had his tongue in my mouth and as he was getting closer I was getting darker, and higher, and lower and more in love than ever. Who, who are you to control me like that, with your pervert games but you'll win 'cause I'm not buying it, someday you'll love me too. And maybe when that they will come I will show you how my ass looks like 'cause I'll turn my back on you. And I know you won't suffer, you never ever do, no, but why would you? You'll find your bitches to survive but I promise, someday you will be MINE.


(What the fauck man, unde a fost melodia asta pana acum?!).


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."

-Oscar Wilde