sâmbătă, 2 martie 2013

...

Sti ce e cel mai rau? Cand o melodie iti descrie viata si ai vrea sa i-o dedici acelei persoane, dar nu sti cine este.



Gotta keep myself calm but the truth is you're gone. And there are days when I'm losing my faith. Because the man wasn't good, he was great. He'd say music was the home for your pain and explain, I was young, he would say "Take that rage, put it on a page take the page to the stage blow the roof off the place". I'm tryna make you proud. Do everything you did I hope you're up there with God saying "that's my kid".
I still look for your face in the crowd. Oh if you could see me now..
If you could see me now would you recognise me? Would you pat me on the back or would you criticise me? Would you follow every line on my tear stained face put your hand on a heart that was cold as the day you were taken away. I know it's been awhile but I could see you clear as day. Right now, I wish I could hear you. I drink too much and I smoke too much dutch but if you can't see me now that shit's a must. You used to say I won't know I will until it cost me. Like I won't know real love till I've loved then I've lost it. And if you've lost a sister, someone's lost a mom. And if you've lost a dad, then someone's lost a son. And they're all missing now.  

Would you call me a saint or a sinner? Would you love me, a loser or winner? When I see my face in the mirror, we look so alike that it makes me shiver.

Pt cei 3 parinti ai mei carora poate le-ar fi mai bine fara mine uneori.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."

-Oscar Wilde