luni, 9 aprilie 2012

Let me go crazy crazy on youuuuuuu




One minute I wanna slit your throat the next I wanna sex
What the fuck is the matter with us
We can't figure out if it's lust
Or if it's love which that is attractin us to each other
Which would explain why you're such a motherfuckin bitch
But if there's one thing about you that I admire
It's baby, because you stay with me maybe cause you're as crazy as I am
Cause when I look at you
I can see an angel in your eyes but if I look deeper inside
I see a freakish little side, like a devil in disguise
You're always full of surprises
I wonder what's on your mind, sometimes they say love is blind
Maybe that's why the first time I dotted your eye you ain't see the sign
Or maybe you did maybe you like me in charge
baby cause we're crazy in love....
But I'm always gonna make you feel
I don't need you as much as I really need you
So you don't use it to your advantage
But you're essential to me, you're the air I breathe
I believe if you ever leave me, I'd probaly have no reason to be
You let me beat the shit out you before you beat the shit out me
And no matter how much too much is never enough


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."

-Oscar Wilde