sâmbătă, 14 aprilie 2012

Sooo excited!

LINKIN PARK in concert in Romania pe 6 iunieee! Wtf? A inceput sa-mi placa trupa asta din cauza unui prieten care mi-a spus prima oara de ea iar tipii astia sunt geniali si melodiile lor sunt pur si simplu "ough". Iubesc trupa asta, clar trebuie sa merg!


"I got a heart full of pain, head full of stress

Hand full of anger, held in my chest

And everything left it's a waste of time."


"So I let go of watching you, turn your back like you always do. Face away and pretend that I'm not but I'll be here because you're all that I've got."


"I can't feel like I've did before. Don't turn your back on me, I won't be ignored."


"And I know I may end up feeling too. And I know you were just like me with someone dissapointed in you."


"In the end it doesn't even matter."


"When my time comes forget the wrong that I've done, help me live behind some reasons to be missed. Don't resent me and when you're feeling empty keep me in your memory live out all the rest."


"Give me reason to fill this hole

Connecct the space between

Let it fill up to reach the truth and lies

Across this new divide."


"So now you're gone and I was wrong."


"Let it go."


"Every step that I take is another mistake to you."


"WE ARE ALL A LITTLE WEIRD

AND LIFE'S A LITTLE WEIRD

AND WHEN WE FIND

SOMEONE WHOSE WEIRDNESS

IS COMPATIBLE WITH OURS,

WE JOIN UP WITH THEM

AND FALL IN MUTUAL WEIRDNESS

AND CALL IT LOVE."


Versurile ca ale lor nu ai cum sa gasesti in alte melodii. Sunt atat de superbe si atat de pline de sentiment si adevar. Fiecare vers scris aici mi-a venit in minte in diferite situatii si multe m-au ajutat sa trec peste.


One of the best!<3


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."

-Oscar Wilde