luni, 12 noiembrie 2012

I don't care anymore.

I don’t expect things will be accepted easily. I don’t know what to say when people asked me about you and me. I feel like I’m having a great life without you. I learned many things when we’re still on. But, all those things I said that I can’t get in a way of letting you go are my hardest thing to do, is a mistake. Life is so precious that every second has to enjoy. I feel the freedom of loving everyone and treasure everything they do. Unfortunately, I still need someone to love me like you do. I am honestly moving-on from the day I realized that it is not my fault and I don’t have something to regret on you. I was really hoping that someday we’ll be fine, yet my heart says that ‘I don’t care anymore.’ I have been thinking that it is the best thing to make. I won’t forget the efforts you made, it’s just the time to enjoy and overlook to another things. I’m affectionately having this life you brought me into. I have to spread my kindly thanks to you. I just have to make my life better, ‘I just don’t care anymore.'

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."

-Oscar Wilde