sâmbătă, 26 ianuarie 2013

obssesion









(miss that)


















  • Effy: Why bother?
  • Tony: What?
  • Effy: Caring about people.
  • Tony: You don't fool me, Effy Stonem. 

  • Emily: What do you do when someone you love lets you down? Really fucks you over?
  • Thomas: You must try to stop loving them.
  • Emily: And is that possible?
  • Thomas: ..... No, I don't think so. 


  • Franky: Oh that's right, just run away!
  • Nick: I wish I fucking could, but I can't. cause you're in here, and here, and part of me would give anything for you to just disappear, just be fucking gone, but it's a tiny part. the rest of me, the rest of me would take even this, even this shit feeling right now, over any other feeling over any other girl cause compared to this I haven't felt a single fucking thing in my life. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."

-Oscar Wilde