vineri, 18 ianuarie 2013

You call to me, and I fall at your feet. How could anyone ask for more? And our time apart, like knives in my heart. How could anyone ask for more? If there's a pill to help me forget, God knows I haven't found it yet. But I'm dying to, God I'm trying to..'cause trying not to love you, only goes so far. And trying not to need you, is tearing me apart. Can't see the silver lining, from down here on the floor and I just keep on trying, but I don't know what for. 'Cause trying not to love you only makes me love you more. It only makes me love you more..:(
And this kind of pain, only time takes away. That's why it's harder to let you go. And nothing I can do, without thinking of you. That's why it's harder to let you go.
So I sit here divided, just talking to myself. Was it something that I did? Was there somebody else? (obviously). When a voice from behind me, that was fighting back tears, sat right down beside me, whispered in my ear: " Trying not to love you only makes me love you more".

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."

-Oscar Wilde