joi, 2 mai 2013

Sex, love, pain.

Baby, you're my everything, you're all I ever wanted
We can do it real big, bigger than you ever done it.  
You be up on everything, other hoes ain't never on it.
 I want this forever, I swear.
'Cause he hold me down every time I hit him up  

When I get right I promise that we gonna live it up  
He make me beg for it till he give it up 
And I say the same thing every single time.
I say you the fucking best. 

You the best I ever had.
 

"Sweat pants, hair tied, chillin' with no make-up on.  
That's when you're the prettiest, I hope that you don't take it wrong
Never pay attention to them rumors and what they assume  
I'm the one they never get confused with "


See this the type of joint  

You got to dedicate to somebody  
Just make sure they that special somebody.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."

-Oscar Wilde