vineri, 24 mai 2013

when the clock gets 11:11 i always wish for the same thing ever since the night we kiss, i promise one day we'll be living a bliss 'cause if i make it to the top of the world, you're coming with. i can never be queen without my king so i'll do what i need to be everything that you need, we're playing every moment on my brain's big screen and wishing you'll be here with me, you're all i see everytime that i look around, i feel your kiss in every breath, i hear your name in every sound. loneliness, i feel like i'm gonna' drown but your memory, you rescue me for crumbling down. i'm tired of this place and the fact that you're not here, you're presence is the light that allows me to see clear. losing you was always my greatest fear, so remember that i love you dear.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."

-Oscar Wilde