marți, 15 martie 2011

Just a one night only chemistry.

Maybe it's the chemistry, the sparks that fly from you to me. I touched your skin, I feel alive and since then I've been searching for you every night.
Where am I supposed to go? I'm hoping that you won't say "no". 'Cause we've got all the time in the world.
It must be the chemistry, tonight... I just hope that you know that I won't let you go this time.
It shure was chemistry, between you and I. I hope that you know that I won't let you go next time.
Underneath the starry sky, you could bring me back to life.And when I touch your skin, I feel alive. Been searching for you every night since then...

@ if I could tell you something, I'd tell you:

"Take me somewhere I don't know,                 
Watch all the people down below,
We've got all the time in the world."                  

Please, turn it all again...

                                                                                   
                                                         in that "ONE NIGHT ONLY CHEMISTRY".

2 comentarii:

"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."

-Oscar Wilde