luni, 28 martie 2011

Just win myself.

When we first met, I never felt something so strong. You were like my lover and my best friend all wrapped into one. With a ribbon on it and all of a sudden.
When you left, I didn't know how to follow. It's like a... shot. that spun me around. And now, my heart left. I feel so empty and... hollow.
And I'll never give myself to another the way I gave it to you. Don't even recognize the ways you hit me.
Do you?
It's gonna take a miracle to bring me back. And you're the one to blame!

And now I feel like....oh!
You're the reason why I'm thinking I don't wanna smoke all these cigarettes no more. I guess that this is what I get for wishful thinking, should've never let you into my door. Next time you wanna go on and leave, I should just let you go on and do it. It's not usual like how I'll leave. It's like I checked into rehab. Baby you're my decease.

Damn, ain't it crazy ? Your love slams? My heart is not a basketball game and the feelings are not the players.
You'll do anything for the one you love, I know. 'Cause anytime that you'll need me, I'll be there.
It's like you were my favorite drug; the only problem is that you was using me in a different way that I was using you. But now that I know that it's not meant to be,  you gotta go!

I gotta win myself over you!


                                        (: [but I won't make it.]                           

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."

-Oscar Wilde