marți, 8 martie 2011

Wish you were here.Damn!

I can be tough.
I can be strong .
But with you, it's not like that at all .
There's a girl, who gives a shit behind this wall you've just walked through it.

And it hurts.

'Cause I remember all those crazy things you said, you left them running through my head. You're always there, you're everywhere but right now I wish you were here.
All those crazy things we did... didn't think about it, just went with it. You're always there, you're everywhere.
But... right now I wish you were here.

Damn! Damn! Damn!
What I'd do to have you here.
I wish you were here. ..
Damn! Damn! Damn!
What I'd do to have you near
I wish you were here... 

I love the way you are. It's who I am, don't have to try hard. Because anyway you always see the real me. We always say... say like it is.And the truth is that... I really miss...


Damn! Damn! Damn!
What I'd do to have you here.
I wish you were here. ..
Damn! Damn! Damn!
What I'd do to have you near
I wish you were here... 


No, I don't wanna let go. I just wanna let you to know that I never wanna let go. I wanna remember this. Because it was real.


The prove are all those crazy things you said, you left them running through my head. You're always there, you're everywhere but right now I wish you were here.
And all those crazy things we did... didn't think about it, just went with it. You're always there, you're everywhere.                                                        




But... right now I wish you were here.




 

ps: poza mia dato alexxa akm cateva saptamani si vreau sa va spun ca am ramas socata. si mersi pt ca miai aratat asa o poza. eu niciodata nu am plans atunci cand vad o poza. dar asta a durut ff rau.
ps2: versurile snt Avril Lavigne- Wish you were here. a reusit sa exprime in melodia asta ceea ce eu nu pot spune de luni intregi. nici nu cred ca mai are rost sa zic ca am plans pe ea sau ca ma lasat fara cuvinte. am modificat putin versurile ca deobicei ca sa iasa ceea ce vreau eu dar lyricsul e... genial e putin spus. asa ca de acum am sa spun despre melodiile lui Avril exact ceea ce spun despre ea si exact calitatile pe care eu le iubesc cel mai mult la cineva. e diferita, e speciala.


2 comentarii:

  1. mie-mi spui.
    adica eu am ask melodia asta sambata la ziua lu' verisoaramea si nu puteam sa ma abtin din plans...
    si acum cand o ascult imi vine sa plang
    si poza aia am gasit-o pe blogu lu' anu din america care are nsite poze, vai de capu' meu....

    RăspundețiȘtergere

"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."

-Oscar Wilde