luni, 28 februarie 2011

Missunderstood.

I might be the way everybody likes to say... I know watcha thinking about me.
There might be a day you might have a certain way but you don't have. And it's me I know.
I know my name 'cause I say it proud. Everything I want I always do! That's just me. I don't care about rules.
Lookin' for the right track, always on the wrong track but are you catchin' all these tracks that I'm layin' down for you?
There's a song I was listening to up all night, there's a voice I'm hearing saying "it's alright".
When I'm happy I am sad.
But... everything's good.
It's not that complicated, I'm just misunderstood.:D

There might be a day everything it goes my way.
Can't you think? I know I'm superfly.
I might see a world in a world inside of you. Weird, I know.
Then I might just say goodbye.
And it's my name, I know. I say it loud 'cause I'm really proud;)
Of all the things I used to do... Well, it's the wrong track looking for the right track.
And are you catchin' all these tracks that I'm layin' down for you?

And it's the wrong track, looking for the right track
But are you catchin' all these tracks that I'm layin' down for you?
There's a song I was listening to, up all night.
There's a voice I am hearing, saying it's alright.
I was taken for granted but it's all good...
'Cause I'll do it again. I'm just misunderstood.
Yeah, I'll do it again 'cause I'm just misunderstood.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."

-Oscar Wilde