vineri, 18 februarie 2011

You know I fake it oh so well, that God himself can't tell what I need or why my words are less than parallel with my feet.

Harness your heart, and be still now. Quiet that mind that will wander, all sorts of dark alleys.
Tragedy strikes your self esteem, constantly waiting for an ending to all of this.

She opens her eyes,
Suddenly she cries.
Can we help her, can we help her?
...
And that's the time when she replies:

"You know, I fake it oh so well, that God himself can’t tell what I mean and why my words are less than... parallel, with my feet. And you ask me what I need.
 All I really need is to breathe."

People...they seem so interested but only a few get invested with all the aches and pains.
Doctor oh, doctor, please help her. I fear she may not be breathing.
Blue lips, and doe eyes... that’s her disguise.

When I hear my mind say this, all I want to say to everybody and anybody is that...:

"I fake it oh so well, that God himself can’t tell what I mean and why my words are less than... parallel, with my feet. And you ask me what I need.
All I really need is to breathe."

Give me some space to breathe! I just need a little room to breathe alone, in peace.
so just "give me some space to breathe!"


Let me breathe.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."

-Oscar Wilde